My Mom was here for three weeks at the end of April, beginning of May. We didn't get a lot of time for pictures. We were too busy sorting, purging and doing a garage sale. A mammoth garage sale.
As we were getting ready to leave for the airport, she took some family pictures. Brent and I were headed to the temple, the boys were staying home for the day. We're not exactly dressed the same. It is in these pictures that I can really see how tall the older boys are getting!
So hop on over to my Mom's blog and see the gang!
http://snapshotsfromtheleeside.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-all-about-genes.html
Oh yeah, that Monday I managed to not only cut all five of the boy's hair, but Brent's too. And I did the unheard of, buzz cut across the board. I say unheard of, because in this house, it just doesn't happen to everyone anymore. Lee prefers his hair "long" and Collin has a certain way he likes and the little boys fight me anytime I cut their hair. So I tend to wait until they are way over due for a cut.
But this time I just cut them all the same.....it was pretty fun. I did get permission from Lee and Collin, but Lee woke up in the morning with regrets. He probably won't do that again. So I'm enjoying the uniform look and I know it probably won't ever happen again. They're growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The pictures are awesome!! They are really growing into very handsome young men!! You look beautiful in the pictures! I love your hair!! I wish I had the guts to cut mine all off again. Maybe someday. We miss you guys!! Say hello to everyone!
Post a Comment