Doesn't Max look so innocent....he's probably waiting till I turn my back to do something to the cat. He's so nasty to the animals that he's banned from touching anybody but Happy. We're not sure why, but either he's never nasty to him, or we just don't see him hurting Happy. We think it may be that he has a concept of Happy being able to really hurt him.....but we're not sure. I just keep praying that he's not growing up to be an axe-murderer.....I've never seen a kid so intent on torturing animals, especially at his age, he should have gotten past it by now.
And this is short and sweet, because we're in the middle of overhauling the house AND we got a Wii Fit today!! I've never gotten the house satisfactorily organized since we moved in and it's so bad that I HAVE to do it NOW, it's driving me crazy!!!
So if I'm not here tomorrow, I'm painting, moving things around AND taking the kids to the beach, fair or pool....we haven't' figured it out yet....

No comments:
Post a Comment