Ohhhhhoooohhhh...... You wanted posts about the TRIP......well.....ok...... I guess I could give ya those......
We did indeed have a very, very good trip to UT. We left June 28th an hour ahead of schedule! Mom has already posted some great pictures of that over on her WI Snapshots blog. We had a great trip there.
Brent decided to have us drive straight through. The energy it takes to unpack and pack a family of 7 takes as much energy as just driving straight through the night! The only reason we could do it was because Brent handles sleep deprivation well! I only have to spell him for a few hrs and he does the rest.
The boys did really well, no fighting, everyone was cheerful and happy to be on the road. The trip home was a complete 180 from that, but I get ahead of myself.....
So we got to UT Monday afternoon and it was SUCH a relief to be DONE driving for a bit! We got there a bit earlier than anyone expected, so that was fun!! The boys were very happy to be set free!
Further posts will have pictures....I really did take them.....I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was SO BAD! You are TEASING us. Next one better have at least ONE picture!!!
Post a Comment