Monday, August 10, 2009

guess who went shopping today!

We went to the Scout Shop today and the boys got their scout shirts. They were so excited! Scouts has been on hold since we moved from De Pere and I've heard about it off and on from them. There has been much rejoicing now that they are back at it.
They put on their own patches and after that they wore their shirts and stuff for a couple of hours! I had to bite my tongue, I really wanted them to just hang them up! And then of course they wanted to work on merit badge stuff, so they were outside doing, who knows what with the shirts on, of course....although I do know they were teaching Lee knots at one point. And NO I did NOT get a picture of that. But I did get these pictures.



Than

Collin


All three of them


Lee, who really was much more excited than this picture portrays!



No comments: