Brent and I were moving the office and school room around and we really needed to keep Max and Jayden out of our hair, so we sent them outside with some shaving cream cans leftover from our last shaving cream fight. Here is the result.
Soooooooooooooo why didn't I get to do that when I was there????? I can just see me not being able to run fast enough to get away and being the ONLY one with shaving cream all over!!! It does look tempting. Maybe I can get Larry to have a shaving cream fight with me after his hip replacement??? Naw.
1 comment:
Soooooooooooooo why didn't I get to do that when I was there????? I can just see me not being able to run fast enough to get away and being the ONLY one with shaving cream all over!!! It does look tempting. Maybe I can get Larry to have a shaving cream fight with me after his hip replacement??? Naw.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment